In reading, we have been practicing our oral reading fluency with our books and during readers' theater time. In writing, we finished up our book reviews and video taped them Reading Rainbow style. The children have really enjoyed watching themselves up on the smart board.
During math, we have learned about polygons, 3-dimensional shapes, symmetry, and continued to build our fact fluency.
I found a fun new app for the iPads that is FREE. I'm not sure if it is a special or if it will always be free, so check it out soon if you're interested. I showed it to the children and they can't wait to get back from spring break to try it out. It's called Story Creator and Story Creator Pro. The children can write their own electronic book, draw pictures for it, and even add photographs and sound. Here's the link if you're interested in purchasing it for your home:
| Story Creator Pro |
| Story creator |
No comments:
Post a Comment