Anyway, the first snow reminded me that we need to start thinking about all the snow clothing that will be coming into school in the very near future. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... label all of your child's outerwear with his/her name. Do you know how hard it is to figure out whose black or pink size 7 snow pants are whose? Especially when there are approximately a dozen or so hanging on the hooks or falling onto the floor? I know it takes time to label every boot, mitten, hat, coat, and snow pants, but it will help the children be able to get dressed much more quickly during our transition times. Guess what I'll be doing at home tonight, too?
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
First Snow
Well... it happened. We had our first snow today. I should have taken a picture of the kids running to our windows to look out, but I didn't think to grab the iPad in the middle of all the excitement!
Anyway, the first snow reminded me that we need to start thinking about all the snow clothing that will be coming into school in the very near future. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... label all of your child's outerwear with his/her name. Do you know how hard it is to figure out whose black or pink size 7 snow pants are whose? Especially when there are approximately a dozen or so hanging on the hooks or falling onto the floor? I know it takes time to label every boot, mitten, hat, coat, and snow pants, but it will help the children be able to get dressed much more quickly during our transition times. Guess what I'll be doing at home tonight, too?
Anyway, the first snow reminded me that we need to start thinking about all the snow clothing that will be coming into school in the very near future. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... label all of your child's outerwear with his/her name. Do you know how hard it is to figure out whose black or pink size 7 snow pants are whose? Especially when there are approximately a dozen or so hanging on the hooks or falling onto the floor? I know it takes time to label every boot, mitten, hat, coat, and snow pants, but it will help the children be able to get dressed much more quickly during our transition times. Guess what I'll be doing at home tonight, too?
Labels:
Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment