Handbook

Thursday, September 1, 2016

First Day Fun!

What a sweet, kind, eager to learn group of students I have in my class this year.  We had a wonderful day together learning routines, making new friendships, and doing some fun projects.  I hope they tell you many happy stories about our day using math snap blocks, reading a funny story called Never Ride Your Elephant to School, and going to music and P.E. today for specials.  Here are our first day of school pictures put into a short video.  I am honored to be your child's teacher for the coming year and am very much looking forward to the next 179 days we will spend together!

**I'm sorry about the video wasn't working at first.  It's all fixed now!**

4 comments:

  1. Could not play the video for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla, not sure if anyone else had an issue viewing this video but I did. Is there anyway you could re-post it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I get an error with this video and it says the media can't be played :( Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete