You can visit Mo Willems website at www.mowillems.com for more of his great stories!
When reading Knuffle Bunny! The class noticed that he first had a black and white photograph in the background and then drew in the characters in front of the photo. This got me thinking about our new iPads and wondering just how brave I could be...
After much planning, I introduced how to take photographs with the iPads this morning and assigned a group of 2-3 students to each iPad. They helped one another and did a FANTASTIC job caring for the iPads while taking their background pictures! I am so proud of everyone!
I'm off to figure out how to print our pictures so we can create our own stories tomorrow by drawing in the characters and adding text. Enjoy the pictures of your first graders taking their pictures!
![]() |
| A picture of our books. |
![]() |
| The pattern the heater makes a great background! |
![]() |
| What should I choose? |
![]() |
| These girls really worked well together. |
![]() |
| These boys are looking at the pictures they took. |
![]() |
| Getting a little help. |
![]() |
| Photographing the word wall. |







No comments:
Post a Comment